With a centralized U.S. location, immediate proximity to wind projects, and a position in the heart of the wind corridor, Oklahoma is the ideal site for wind generation, tower and blade production, turbine component manufacturing, repair and maintenance operations, and industry R&D.
Oklahoma’s manufacturers continue to expand and thrive from castings, machining, bearings and gears to forges, fabrications and suspended climbing systems, your potential suppliers are right here in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Quick Facts
- The country’s 4th-largest producer of wind power 14 million MWh of electricity in 2015, one-year growth of more than 17.4% in wind generation.
- No. 4 in wind energy employment with nearly 7,000+ jobs across the industry.
- 2nd in the U.S. for New Capacity and 4th for existing capacity in 2015.
- Over 18% of Oklahoma’s electricity comes from wind energy in the top 5 for wind energy generation.
- $9.6 Billion in investment 3rd in the nation, for total capacity.
Wind energy giants call Oklahoma home
- Apex Clean Energy
- Bergey Windpower Company
- Duke Renewables
- Southern Company
Let’s work together
Oklahoma is at the center of the global energy industry. Join our state of success. Contact us today to get started. Call the Oklahoma Team at 800-588-5959.